Welcome to my workshop
provocateur: a writer, artist, political activist, etc. whose works, ideas, or activities are regarded as a threat to accepted values or practices
Ever felt lost, stuck in a rut and can’t seem to find your voice? Whether you’re a seasoned pro or have been shooting for just a few years, this workshop is for you.
My goal is very simple…..for you to leave the workshop inspired, a new direction and the practical knowledge to create remarkable and meaningful portrait and fashion photography under any circumstance. No holds barred.
we’ll be covering…….
- A concise history of portrait and fashion photography.
- How a portrait must be a reflection of you in order to achieve a truly unique photograph. (It might get deep)
- Detailed demonstrations.
- Shooting models and “real people” in studio and on location. In both beautiful and less than ideal situations.
- How to be your own wardrobe stylist.
- Working with a hair and make up artist.
- Demystifying working with film, medium and large format cameras, even if you shoot 100% digital it’s wonderful therapy.
- Precise editing and post production.
July 25 – 26, 2016
Cost, 600.00, 2 days
Space is limited to 20 attendees.
I would encourage you to call or email with any questions, I’d love to learn about where you’re at, where you’re heading and get you booked in
weddings and portrait: the-israel.com